We ship fast to the 48 Contiguous states
For thirty years Midwest Driveshaft, Inc. has strived to produce quality driveshafts at
affordable prices using state of the art equipment.
Midwest Driveshaft specializes in new and remanufactured
driveshafts for most domestic vehicles, heavy equipment, trucks, autos, hot rods, race cars, 4 x 4's, boats,
printing presses, industrial equipment and custom applications.All of our driveshafts are made with high quality
parts that meet or exceed OEM tolerances, and are high speed balanced on one of our two Axiline state of the art
dynamic balancer. AxiLine is considered the
World's Most Accurate driveline rebuilding equipment.
Aluminum 3.5” x .125 T-6061
Race shaft /custom car special $365
(Slipyoke sold seperately. Call us at 630-513-9292 for Details)
Check out the new online MDS Store: Click Here
Since 1987 we have over 100,000 satisfied customers.
For directions to our shop Click Here
google map embed
Our normal business hours are:
- We have one of the largest inventories of domestic driveshaft components in the area including Spicer,
Neapco, and Rockwell components
- Normal turn around time on domestic driveshaft repair or duplication is 2-4 hours
- We use the patented Axi-Line Shaftmaster Dynamic Balancer / Press Welder Systems which provide state of the
art high speed balance capabilities for a vibration free driveshaft at all operating RPMs
- Our driveshafts are available in steel and aluminum
- We are conveniently located just south of Route 64 and east of Kirk Road in the industrial section of St.
Charles, Illinois. Close to Batavia, Geneva, West Chicago, Elgin, and Aurora
- Most Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. will be shipped same day.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.